An opportunity not to be missed for local tourism and beyond: every Saturday morning, the Museum of Scales and Balances offers free entry to visitors!
A proposal which joins the taste for food to that of culture: customers of partner restaurants will receive tickets for free entry to the Museum of Scales and Balances on Sunday afternoons.
Families who visit the Museum of Scales and Balances can take advantage of a special rate: the family ticket, which consists of a full price entry ticket with as many free tickets as there are members of the family entering the museum.
Also see the Times and Tickets page
Entry is always free for those who arrive at the Museum of Scales and Balances by bicycle.
A few cycle itineraries:
- Campogalliano Curiel Lakes Ring,an easy 23 km route surrounded by the greenery of the Secchia Riverside Nature Reserve
- From Modena to the Curiel Lakes (Campogalliano) on pisteciclabili.com (where it is possible to download routes, altimetries, lengths, comments, images, etc.)
- From Carpi to Campogalliano on carpidiem.it
- Modena by bicycle cycling routes in the Province of Modena
- Campogalliano is also found on the cycle route No. 80 Modena – Reggio via Secchia Nord on the Bicitalia network
- Campogalliano is also crossed by the cycle paths of the Secchia Mantua-Modena which continue to Vignola
- From Correggio to Campogalliano passing through San Martino in Rio (download the pdf)