... WE ARE STILL HERE!
From June the doors of the Museum are opening again with different proposals, but always with original cultural occasions.
Culture is growth, enrichment and entertainment, therefore we have organized ourselves to guarantee a quality offer in full compliance with safety standards.
The program includes several guided tours each time, free of charge and lasting about an hour, to discover the variety of stories hidden in the objects of the collection.
We await you with the necessary precautions, essential to live a good experience in safety and serenity.
Sunday 5 July
A world of scales: a journey through the scales, from the oldest to the most modern
Sunday 12 July
The steelyards: from the Ottoman butcher shop to the ice scale
Sunday 19 July
Evolution of measurement systems: from anthropometric measurements to the I.S.
Sunday 26 July
Scales of the rural world: weighing and agricultural activities
The rules to follow:
- book your visit (access only with guided tour, no free visits)
- arrive at the Museum at the exact time of booking and avoiding gatherings in the area in front of the entrance
- disinfect your hands before entering with the gel inside
- always wear the mask on the nose and mouth
- respect the necessary distances between visitors
- follow the instructions given
How to book
write to email@example.com or call 059 527133 and leave your contact details; you will be contacted to agree on the turn of the visit.
10:00 a.m. to 11:00
11:30 to 12:30
17:30 to 18:30
New: shift from 16 to 17
The AIR AND WATER experiments of Magic Science are back for curious children from 6 to 11 years old
(reservations required even on the same day, max 8 participants, required mask, cost € 3)
extraordinary evening openings
for the FAIR IN JULY!